Thursday, October 3, 2013

Little Miss Muffet New Release


Happy Thursday! It is new release day at Little Miss Muffet stampsSo, today's new release are super cute and a some are even a little creepy, they are all Bugaboo images that are available in the Little Miss Muffet store. My image is called Fancy Sunbonnet Witch. They are so much fun and perfect for this time of the year! I just love Halloween and always make plenty of cards to send out.

My sketch comes from the SCS sketch challenge last week.

Some challenges I would like to enter:
Hope you will stop by the blog and check all the creeptastic cards the DT has created!

Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Bugaboo Fancy Sunbonnet Witch
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI True Black, SU Rich Razzleberry, DCWV print
Extras: copics, stickles, nesties, Recollections rhinestones, sewing machine, MS web punch, PTI ribbon, sewing machine

5 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love, love, love. The spider web border is a great touch. Fabness x

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Kathy! Love the papers and punched spider web! Great coloring!

Imke said...

Kathy, the spider web border is such a great accent. Great halloween card !

Pami said...

Hi Kathy, I am so excited about being on a DT with you! You know I have been a fan of yours for a while! I love all your cards and this one is no exception! Thanks for having me on the team! Pami x

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Kathy, I love the green & purple together :o)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx