Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Flutterby Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Flutterby Wednesdays challenge. This week we have a sketch for you to try out, just dont forget to have a fairy or butterfly on your creation somewhere. Hope you like it and will play along. 

I'm using an image from Bugaboo called Chase Your Dreams. I love the sentiment.

Here is a peek at the sketch: 





Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you will check out the DT creations at Flutterby Wednesdays and play along this week. If we have over 100 entries there will be a prize!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Bugaboo Chase Your Dreams
Ink: printer
Paper: Copic xpress, Haverst Gold, Garden Green, MME prints
Extras:  copics, pearls, PTI ribbon, nesties, MFT doily die, 

10 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love the sketch, I know that's the point. But I like your sentiment/ image too and the papers and bright colours are gorgeous. Love this card x

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful with a wonderful and different colour combo. Great take on the sketch too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Imke said...

Fun and bright colors and i always like your bows.

Danni said...

Another fab sketch!! Your card is so pretty!! Great job!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Kathy and love the papers and colours.Love the beautiful bow and lovely sentiment..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jenée said...

Kathy, this is a lovely card. I so like the color palette, and your ribbon/bow are beautiful. Lovely sentiment.

Tracie said...

I love your colors and Imke is right - no one does bows like yours. Just beautiful.

Linda Palmer said...

Beautiful card, love the colors you've used. Beautiful doily and beautiful coloring.

Denice said...

Oooooh....one of my favorite sentiments! Such a fun card and a stunning bow!! Thanks for another great sketch....so easy to work with.

Kristie said...

This is a such a beautiful card, Kathy! I just love the bright and cheery colors you used and fun sentiment. I love sketches, and this is a great one that I know I will be using again and again. I'm so excited to be on the team with you.