Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Whimsy and Stars Valentine

I'm winding down on the Valentine's now. Although, I could make them all year long, I love red, pink and hearts!

This cutie is Valentine Girly from Mabelle RO at Whimsy and Stars. Such a cute image! There are lots of new images being added. Mabelle is releasing some digi versions of TAC sets, so hop on over and check them out! I've colored and stickled her up and popped her up on some dimensionals.

I've used another on the the CPS 5th Anniversary sketches for this. This one is #6. I'm having fun playing along with them. There are a few tough ones I've been putting off, but need to tackle this weekend!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

CPS sketch #6

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsy and Stars Valentine Girly, sentiment from PTI
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, Orange Zest, SU Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo, print from scrap bin
Extras: copics, stickles, foam squares, SU punches, MS heart border punch, PTI ribbon and button, Twinery twine, MM brads, Sharpie white poster paint pen, cuttlebug heart embossing folder

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Adorable!

Karli said...

This would have been a challenging sketch for me but clearly it wasn't for you~ superb job with the sketch! You always know how to pair up non-traditional colors too :) luv it! Hugs~

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the embossing...

Joanna M. said...

Wow, love the orange and pink together!

Theresa said...

How totally adorable!! Great color combination too.

Jeni said...

Too, too cute! I looooooove pink and orange together, great color combo. Nice break from traditional Valentine's Day colors. ~jeni :)

Sandy said...

Cute card - love the colors you have used and the sketch.
Sandy

Cindy said...

Awesome Valentine, Kathy!!! Love the colors, and your bow and twine!!!

Danni said...

I always love your color combos! So fun!! this is adorable!

Marie said...

Lovely color combo. I'll have to CASE your Valentine cards cuz I don't usually make them.

Unknown said...

Lovely card ... so bright & cheerful! Great job coloring the Girlie! ;o)

Faith S. said...

Adorable! LOVE these colors!!

Angela said...

I REALLY LOVE this one...what a terrific color combo! Pink and orange rock! Have never seen that Cuttlebug folder...will have to look for it....

Latisha said...

Love love love this!