Monday, April 4, 2011

Whimsy and Stars Girl with Kitty

Happy Monday! I've got a little Whimsy and Stars card here today. I love this sweet Girl with Kitty image.

She paired up so well with my new MME papers (think this is the Gertie paper pad), the cool thing is that they are double sided. So I only used one piece for this card, the gingham yellow is the back of the blue print.

I used the Crazy 4 Challenges (C4C81) sketch for this week.

Thanks for dropping by today. Hope your week is off to a great start!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy and Stars Girl with Kitty, sentiment from Verve Circular Sayings
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, SU Blue Bayou, So Saffron, MME Gertie
Embellishments: copics, stickles, SU ribbon and brads, sewing machine, nesties, EK Success border punch

6 comments:

Dorcas said...

Oh My, Kathy! This is drop dead gorgeous! LOve it!!

Pami said...

I just love this card Kathy, great layout and the image is just so sweet. My favourite papers as well! Basically I love all of it!! Pami x

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card and of course your coloring is beautiful. Love that sketch. I just really like the color combo too.

Juls said...

she is just adorable!! loving the blue colourway, the scallops and the gorgeous stitching detail! Hugs Juls

Joanne Gilch said...

AWWWW! So precious!

Sandy said...

Blue and yellow are so pretty together - you always use the best sketches. Cute card Kathy. I think I am a little behind with looking at blogs!
Sandy