Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sassy Studio Projects

Happy Saturday. I've got two cards to share with you today using Sassy Studio Designs images. They both were made for challenges that SSD is sponsoring this month.

The first uses this cameo image which was a freebie in the Paper Craft Planet group. Each Friday Lindsay offers a freebie to the group. Sometimes it's a cameo, sometimes a background and sometimes a full sized image! Check it out on Fridays, it's only up for 24 hours, but really cool if you get a chance to grab it! This one is for the Colorful Creations challenge, which is Spring/Easter this week.

This next one uses one of the yet to be released images a pregnant Sassy! She is so hip and cute, she will be available next Saturday! This card I made for The Outlawz stash challenge. My stash items are this black and white patterned paper. I bought a boat load of it, and use it sparingly (hoard the majority of it, lol). I love black and white together with a pop of color.  



  
Thanks for dropping by today. Check out the SSD blog for challenges every Thursday and lots of great sponsorship challenges. Lots of chances for you to win some SSD images!

Hope you are having a great weekend!

6 comments:

Juls said...

ooooooooooooooh both of these are just stunning!!!! Love the 2nd one!! Fantabulous colour combo!! Hugs Juls

Linda Palmer said...

These are both so cute. Love the red & black papers on the second card. I also like the yellow and violet color scheme. Both images are colored beautifully. You do such a great job.

Sandy said...

Both cards are cute - I love the bright violet and yellow colors together and love that layout too!
Sandy

Imke said...

Kathy, great cards. The bright colors on the first are great and i like the doily. The second looks very elegant. Love it !

Joanne Gilch said...

Stunning coloring and that sentiment is funny!!!

Angela said...

These are gorgeous, Kathleen!

1st: Love all the dots...great way to incorporate so many..large, small...you've got them all!

2nd: I, too, love black with a pop of color. She is one hot mama! I had to click to see a larger view...that top is fabulous...love that green sparkle! BTW, I was this big at 3-4 months with DS. One of our docs asked me if I was having twins...when I told him "no", another about gasped and asked if I was having triplets! LOL Yes, I was very LARGE!