Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tilda with Bunny

I just got a few new Magnolias and inked this one up right away. I used the Friday Sketchers sketch #147 from last week for the layout.

The colors aren't traditional Easter colors, but I wanted to use some of my my new DCWV papers, these are from the Cotton Stack. I saw lots of the new stacks at Michaels, and it was hard not to get one of each, lol. But, I resisted and just got one (for now)!

Thanks so much for dropping by. I appreciate all the kind comments and words you leave, it really is a bright spot to my day.

Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Card Recipe: 
Stamps: Magnolia image, Verve sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, New Leaf, SU Summer Sun, DCWV Cotton Stack
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, Wild Orchid Flowers, K and Co rhinestones, MS leaf border punch and leaf punch, SU ribbon, dimensionals

11 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute card!! Your Tilda is just adorable
Hugs,
Julie

Kristie said...

Your card is so bright and springy, love it! Neat border too.

Linda Palmer said...

Really cute card. I love the colors you used. Great choice and great card.

Juls said...

she is so fab! your colouring is fab, abd I love the gorgeous roses!!! Hugs Juls

Tammi said...

Kathy so beautiful! Love the plaid paper and wonderful details!

Karli said...

Ahhh, she's so cuuute! I can't stand it!!! I'm trying to be good and ONLY buy the ones I REEEEEEALLY need to have. Ugh...it's so hard. I like how you kept the continuity of the paper by adding it to the corner of your image- great touch! Fab card as always, my friend~ Hugs :)

Shirl said...

There's just something refreshing about this card...must be the colours! :)

Carrie said...

I think the colors are perfect for Easter. I love this sweet Tilda image and the additions of the roses are a pefect touch.

Imke said...

Great take with the Sketch, Kathy. I join also this challegen with a card i have made with a card kit from you. Funny, eh ? Your card is really sweet. Love the colors and the leave border.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Ohhh how cute. Now I wish I would have ordered that stamp on my last shopping spree! Oh well... there's always the next time, right?
The colors are just fabulous!