Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bug Hunt

Finally the weekend is here! The challenge this week on the Card Ideas blog is a color challenge. Chocolate, Caramel and one other color. I chose to go with blue today. I don't do enough masculine cards, so thought it would be a good time to make one.

This adorable image is called Bug Hunt from Designed2Delight. I think he is such a cutie. This sketch was one from SCS a week or two back.

Another quick post, kids are still under the weather today.

Card Recipe: 
Image: Bug Hunt from D2D, sentiment from PTI
Paper: PTI ssw, SU Choc. Chip, Creamy Caramel, Brilliant Blue, K and Co checked paper
Ink: Printer, Palette Umber
Embellishments: copics, sakura glitter pen, crystal effects, Tim Holtz embossing folder, PTI and SU buttons, MM brads, PTI twine

6 comments:

Pami said...

Gorgeous card Kathy, great colourss for a boy's card! Hope you are enjoying your weekend. Pami x

Cindy said...

Kathy, I must have missed visiting your blog for your last several posts!! Where was I??? They are all awesome!!!
This little bug guy, could be my Grandson Hunter!!! I love it!! I must visit more frequently!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- love that sweet image! Your coloring is awesome and I love the layout.

Imke said...

Great boy card, Kathy. I like the wooden background and the colors.

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Beautiful card Kathy and I just adore that image! One of my favorites!
Hugs, Kathie

Carrie said...

this is a great sketch and you nailed it!!!