Sunday, May 2, 2010

Surfin' and Relaxin'

Hope this posts OK, it seems hit or miss for me when I schedule posts. Now I don't surf (except for blog surfing, LOL), but am away and relaxin' right now. Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back in action and blog surfing next week.

I made this one for another of the Viva La Verve sketches for April. This is from a new Verve set called Relax, I love all the tropical images in this set.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Relax
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: PTI ssw, Choc. Chip, Kraft, MME patterned
Embellishments: copics, nesties, slot punch, SU ribon, copic spica pens, dimensionals

11 comments:

Imke said...

Great Kathy. I love blue and brown together. Enjoy your trip !

Carrie said...

Kathy this is so cute and I really like the layout and colors. Hope you're having a good time.

Vicki said...

Love the colors and the LO on this one, Kathy! Hope you are having a blast!!! Blessings to you!

Joanne Gilch said...

I liked this when I saw you posted it on SCS and guess what? I still like it. such a great stamp set and you did a beautiful card with the sketch.

Tracey said...

Fab card Kathy, the colours make me feel relaxed lol

Hope you've having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Karli said...

I'm crazy for your color combo! Love it- great card & could go to a guy too. Great job with the sketch (as usual) Big Hugs!

Heidi said...

Hey, I gotta get my order into Verve for the new stamps, I have not had time yet. THis card is great.

Anne said...

Wow this would make a great masculine card, love the colours you've used.

Hope you're having a great trip
Hugs
Anne

Angela said...

Great guy card! I need to get these stamps ordered.... Hope you are having fun!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the Verve stamps- such a great set- love this great card- love the fun colors you used. TFS

Cheryl said...

Great card! I love these colors together!