Saturday, October 3, 2009

Long Lean Witch

I hardly ever make long skinny cards, so this was a real challenge for me. This sketch came from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge MTSC41. I flipped the sketch vertically, the original was horizontal. I knew I needed a skinny witch so I went with this Bella image, Witchybella. I've been on a Halloween card kick, lately. Now I have to make sure I actually mail out these Halloween cards, LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you are all having a relaxing weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Witchybella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Basic Black, Green Galore, Almost Amethyst, SU designer Jersey Shore paper
Embellishments: MS border and bat punches, mini orange brads, copics, sakura glitter pen, stickles, crystal effects, foam dimensionals

6 comments:

Mary G. said...

Great card! Love the size of this card and that spider web border really pops off the page. Beautifully done!

Sherry Campbell said...

I love this card- it's very bewitching! :)

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling Witchabella card!

Unknown said...

kathy...this card is perfect for my sketch! amazing attention to detail...love the colors, the image, and the border punch!

thanks for playing along with this week's sketch...you've done such a fantastic job! :)

{{{hughs}}}
mercy

Tammi said...

Super cute, I've been using that web border alot, love it!

frecklesandpawprints said...

very cute I love stampingbella!