Thursday, April 20, 2017

Little Miss Muffet Challenge


We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet this week. It's our challenge week, and as always the challenge is anything goes. The stamp I'm using is from Little Miss Muffet,  it is a called Polka Dot Pals Rayne. I hope you will pop on over to the blog and play along with us. 



Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Polka Dot Plas Rayne
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI cardstock
Extras: copics, embossing folder, Trendy twine, PTI button

3 comments:

marion said...

this is wonderfull and so sweet, love the pastel colours, thank you so much for making such a stunning creation for LMMS challenge this week, hugs, Marion

Gail said...

So pretty and sweet! I love the image and your color choices are superb. I love using pink and green as a combination and this card caught my eye! GREAT layout, too! Hugs, Gail

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so adorable! I love the light color scheme and the layout is a winner. I'm so blessed to have you on the Little Miss Muffet team! :D