Thursday, February 9, 2017

Little Miss Muffet Stamps New Release



We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet today. There is a new challenge for you to play along with. The challenge is Anything Goes.  The stamp I'm using is from Little Miss Muffet,  it is a called Jr. Hatter Sprinkle perfect for Valentine's Day!

  Stop by the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the other gorgeous samples! Hope you will join the fun and play along with us!


Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Jr. Hatter Sprinkle
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI cardstock, MME prints
Extras: copics, nesties, white paint pen, pearls, stickles, LaLa Land Craft die, Sakura Stardust Pen

3 comments:

Gail said...

I'm a polka dot gal, no play on the words, I love polka dot paper and ribbons! This little image is adorable and you've colored her beautifully! You've just shown me something that I NEVER think to do. Use only PART of a banner rather than all of it. I don't use my die cuts often enough but after seeing this card, I'm going to pull them out! This card is adorable!

Janice W. said...

So cute and you used my favorite colors, red and turquoise.

Imke said...

Very sweet summery card !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place