Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bugaboo Birthday Bash (Day 1)


It's our 7th annual birthday celebration over at Catch the Bug, our theme this year is Under the Sea. Hope you will pop over there for the details and play along with us. There are tons of great prizes and a new challenge will be posted every day. 

Today is Day 1, our photo inspiration challenge.


My card features Beach Baby 2, I believe this is a retired image.


Hope you will all play along this week. I can't wait to see all the Under the Sea creations!

3 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Oh I love, love, love your shaker card Kathy!! Great image and fab colours too. Love all the bling too.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

Imke said...

Adorable shaker card, Kathy !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Jodie Mackrell said...

wow! this is awesome Kathy =)