Thursday, August 21, 2014

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Post


Happy Thursday. We have a little inspiration post to share on the LMM facebook page. Everyone is showcasing the stamps or digis that are available in the store. I am working on a month of animal cards (challenged by Faye!). I'm planning to have fun with this one, there are lots of new animals in the LMM store! Good thing she challenged me, lol!  

My stamp is called Claudia's KittyHow cute is she?  I've textured her fur a bit with some blender solution on a wash cloth. I really like this technique, makes a worn and fuzzy looking teddy. Stop on over to the facebook page and check out all the inspiration from the DT.

My sketch comes from Sketch N Stash #145.I've used a new image and papers for me and some very old stashed ribbon and brads.



Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Claudia's Kitty
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet and Aqua Mist, Garden Party print
Extras: copics, stickles, brads, MS border punch, nesties, PTI  ribbon, dimensionals, Sakura Stardust Pen

4 comments:

Malika said...

Cute card love it

Malika

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

That fur looks fab Kathy! Great layout too, the papers are super pretty x

Jo said...

ooooh I love how you've coloured Claudia's fur on this amazing card :) xx

Chrissie said...

Absolutely adorable and I love the pretty colour scheme too.
Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash.
Chrissie xx