Tuesday, February 18, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


Just a cute little card to share with From the Hearts Stamps image called Hamlet Pigwit Pig Out. This is one of the newest one, and is so cute!

My sketch comes from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sketch 6.



Card Recipe:
Image: From the Hearts Stamps Hamlet Pigwit Pig Out
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI and SU cardstock, American Crafts prints
Extras: copics, nesties, PTI ribbon, card candy, dimensionals, sewing machine, copic multi liner, stickles

11 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

SUPER CUTE!! Love it!!!

Kate said...

Awesome Card and Beautiful Coloring like always.

Joanna M. said...

Oh snap ... that little Hamlet is sooo freakin' cute. I think I may NEED him soon! Thanks for sharing this card!

Sally Dube said...

So Stinkin' Cute!! Love your card!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
Blessings to you Kathy!!
Sally SSW2

Heide said...

Kathy,
This is so stinking cute! I love how your card turned out. Great colors and adorable image. Thanks for joining us.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Tammi said...

I saw this pig yesterday and almost bought it, one of the cutest I've seen! Love the card you created with him Kathy, so cute!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.

Imke said...

I also like "Hamlet" and your card is super cute, Kathy. I like the friendly colors and your stitching !

Sandy said...

I do love pigs and I see you are still making wonderful cards in exchange for a good glass of wine!
Sandyxx

Sharon Basel said...

This card is so stinkin' cute Kathy! I just love that darling pig - cracks me up. Your papers and colors are just perfect too. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

deesdesigns said...

Love your color choices - you colored him up splendidly! Love the hexagon die cut and that little bit of doodling is awesome!!!