Monday, August 19, 2013

Bugaboo Anything But a Card Monday


Happy Monday! It's ABC day at the Catch the Bug blog. I always like to make non card projects, changes it up a bit. I saw this fun apple box in the Silhouette Cameo store and snapped it right up. It makes for a perfect first day of school gift. Think this will go to Lilah's preschool teacher with some candy in it.  I've used the sweet little Bugaboo Brat School - Apple Girl image to attach a tag to my gift box.

Here is a shot of the top. It's a little overexposed, but I was trying to get the embossing to show on the leaves. 

Stop over to the Catch the Bug blog and check out some other ABC ideas from the DT.

Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Brat School - Apple Girl
Ink: printer
Paper: Bazzil, PTI kraft, copic xpress
Extras: copics, RRR brown ribbon, PTI twine, PTI tag die, nesties, PTI button, white paint pen, Silhouette Cameo cut file

1 comment:

Min said...

Kathy - I absolutely LOVE this little box!!!
Just adorable! Going to file this away in my ABC project folder! Beautiful work!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min