Welcome to the Whimsy and Stars June blog hop! Mabelle has released two new images today, Amelia and Little Princess. Both are just darling. I've used Little Princess on my card today. If you've arrived from the very talented Theresa's blog, you are in the right spot. If not start on the Whimsy and Stars blog so you don't miss anything.
Here are the images being released:
As you hop along leave some comments for the DT, because there will be two lucky winners randomly drawn from the comments to win a digi of choice from the Whimsy and Stars shop (which, by the way, now has instant downloads). Pretty cool, no waiting for an image when you want to get crafty right away.
As you hop you will notice some new faces this month, Mabelle has added several talented new girls to the DT. Wait until you see their work! Stop by their blogs and give them a warm welcome!
The hop will officially end on Thursday June 20th at 8pm est.
Now hop over to Cathy's blog and check out her amazing creation.
Here is the whole Blog Hop order, in case you get lost along the way:
Thanks for dropping by today!
Some challenges I would like to enter:
- Created With Love - W, 3E, C10 - Your Favorite Things (buttons, bling and copics)
- Cutie Pie Challenge - 2W - (2nd week) For the Kids
- Digi Makeover Challenge - W, SIO, must use digi - Punches/Dies
- MarkerPOP Challenge - 2W, 2E, C10, must use Markers - (1st week) Die Cuts
- Melonheadz Friends Challenge - 2W, 2E, SIO - (2nd week) Die Cuts
- Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Buttons & Bling (crown and castle are buttons)
- Crazy 4 Challenges - W, 1E, C4C190 Sketch*
Image: Whimsy and Stars Little Princess
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Spring Rain, PTI Simply Chartreuse, Imagines patterns
Extras: copics, stickles, rhinestones, Jesse James buttons, MFT border die, nesties, Sharpey white paint pen