Time for the weekly challenge over at the Flutterby Wednesday challenge blog! Our challenge this week is anything goes (along with a fairy or a butterfly on your card).
For my card I used this super cute image from A Day For Daisies. I just love Tammy's whimsical images and she has lots of fairies, too. This one is called Good Luck Pixie. I'm entering the ADFD challenge, Tag-You're it.
My sketch comes from Sketch N Stash sketch #97. My papers are new and my ribbon is old stash.
Some other challenges I'd like to enter:
- A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge - 2W, 3E, SIO
- Oldie But Goodie Challenge - 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what it is- Show Us Your Ribbons (the green SU ribbon is my old stash)
- Digi Makeover Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Anything Goes
- Kaboodle Doodles - Stitching
- 2 Sisters - #110 Things with Wings
- Sparkles Forum Challenges -M, 3E, P15 - (ends Oct-14) Fairies
- The Ribbon Girls - 2W, Must use ribbon - (2nd week) Colour Inspiration* Pink, Green(ends 29th Sept
Image: ADFD Good Luck Pixie, Sentiment from PTI
Paper: SU Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two patterns
Ink: Printer, SU Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Extras: copics, stickles, SU ribbon, nesties, PTI tag die, WOC pearls, sewing machine, Twinery twine