Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Designed2Delight


I've got a sweet little card to share made with one of the recently released images from Designed2Delight called Dottie and Friends. I think I went a bit crazy with colors here, but I pulled them all from the polka dotted background paper. I figure it will be a bright and fun birthday card for a little girl. By the way, if you like all Faith's cute images, there is a DT call going on right now. It's a great group of ladies and Faith is wonderful to work with, so if you are interested, give it a go.

I've used the sketch #54 from Sketches by Carly for my layout. She is one creative girl, always like her sketches!



Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a wonderful week!

Card Recipe:
Image: Dottie and Friends from Designed2Delight, PTI sentiment
Ink: Printer, Palette Noie
Paper: PTI ssw, Hibiscus Burst, SU Gable Green, Taken with Teal, MME prints
Extras: copics, stickles, nesties, SU ribbon, EK Success border punch, PTI button, Twinery twine

6 comments:

Danni said...

Oh my goodness is this ever sweet!!What a darling card and super cute image!

Joanna said...

I love this card!!! i love all the dots!

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous with som fabulous colours, love it!!

Kristine said...

awww... she is ADORABLE Kathy!! OH how I miss D2D's fun images. So cute and I love that you used Carly's sketch and cute papers!! *Ü* THanks so much for playing along with us!!
Hugs,
kris

Angela said...

Cute! Love all the bright colors!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Cute ... very FUN card! Love the bright cheerful colors! ;o)