Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Designed2Delight designer's challenge

The Designed2Delight designer's Saturday challenge is snowmen this week. My card features this Whipper Snapper Snow Diva stamp. While she isn't one of the D2D digis, she was drawn/designed by Faith Skrdla. Faith has lots of images in stamp form through Whipper Snapper and they are super cute, just like her digis.

I'm also entering the Corrosive challenge #138 this week, to case one of their DT's Cards. I've picked a card by one of my dear blogging friends Linda Palmer. Here is her card, I've used the same layout, a snowman theme and a circular sentiment and one of the Magnolia flourishes she uses so well. Fun challenge!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Whipper Snapper Snow Diva, SU sentiment
Ink: Memento black and red
Paper: PTI and SU cardstock, Cosmo Cricket patterned
Extras: copics, stickles, Magnolia flourish die, rhinestones, sewing machine, nesties, PTI button and twine

10 comments:

Regan said...

Oh, Kathy, this is delightful!!! Love your stitching! Everything is just perfect, as always! The circle sentiment and flourish are wonderful compliments to that sweet image! Fabulous CASE of Linda's card! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Jeni said...

Look at this stylish Snowlady! Beautiful card Kathy! Love those blue swirls, looks like a cold winter wind. ~jeni :)

Danni said...

Super cute and fun! Adorable image!

Cindy said...

OMG, Kathy!! This is just adorable!! I don't recall seeing that image. I'll have to go look again!! You have done an awesome job!!!

Sara I. said...

Soooo cute Kathy!! LOVE the flourish and fabulous colors - the snowflake is done perfectly!! Love it :)

Linda Palmer said...

This is adorable. Love the stitching, love the image, the flourish and the papers. Great job on this, saw it over at the D2D home page.

Angela said...

This snowlady made me laugh...she is just too cute! Well done!

Sandy said...

I love the design of your card and this snow lady really makes me laugh.
Sandy

Karli said...

Fabulous card as always, my friend. Luuuv that Maggie flourish die :) Hugs~

Juls said...

so very cute!!! LOVE the rosey cheeks! Hugs Juls