Sunday, October 9, 2011

HYCCT challenge with D2D image

SCS has their Hope You Can Cling to challenges going on again this year. This card was made for a sketch challenge.

I thought it was very bright and cheerful! The image is Dancing Mice from Designed2Delight. I use up some of my hoarded Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper. I think it is my favorite paper pack of all time. I love every sheet and print in the whole pack.

Card Recipe:
Image: Designed2Delight Dancing Mice
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Hawaiian Breeze, Raspberry Fizz, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely dsp
Extras: copics, nesties, PTI die, stickles, rhinestones, EK Success border punch

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- love the DSP too- great colors and the layout is too fun.......you are stamping like crazy- one cute card after the next! It is so fun to stop by!

Angela said...

This is bright and cheerful...love it! I agree, the colors in the DeLovely mini deck are you for sure! I am loving that flower too....

Linda Palmer said...

I am loving the layout and that gorgeous flower. Great coloring on a darling image. Love the paper too, Kathy.

Kate said...

This is just too adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Donelda said...

yes, this is very bright and cheery!! I know of one young girl who would love this image!! Your colouring is amazing!! Love those flowers you add!!

Tracy said...

Your image is so sweet Kathy. Love the fun bright papers, card design and that flower too. :-)

Tracey said...

Cute! With a capital C, I love that image Kathy & the pretty colours :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Joanne Gilch said...

Adorable.

Sandy said...

Really very sweet Kathy.
Sandy