Monday, August 23, 2010

Beautiful Kindness

Happy Monday! Just a quickie to share today, it is another one of the Anniversary sketch challenges from Verve last week.

I was so lucky, I was randomly picked for one of the sketches to win a Verve gift certificate. Woohoo, new Verve on the way. I encourage you to play with the Verve challenges on SCS, Julee (the owner) always offers great prizes.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Beautiful Kindness
Ink: Memento Tux. Black, Mellow Moss
Paper: PTI ssw, SU Basic Black, Basic Grey Capella
Embellishments: nesties, sponges, border punch, SU ribbon, Kaiser pearls, prima fancies

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING!!

Karli said...

Gorgeousness!!! ... I see my beautiful Capella papers- so pretty. Congrats on the win! Big Hugs~

AGohl said...

Beautiful card!

CarlaKH said...

absolutely gorgeous! I need more of that paper now hehe!

Rhonda said...

Oh Kathy!! This card is sooo beautiful and elegant! I absolutely love what you have done with this!!! All of it! You are an inspiration.

Linda Palmer said...

So beautiful!! I love this card. You did a fabulous job! Congratulations on the win. You do such wonderful cards it is not a surprise that you would win.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Carrie said...

Congrats to you Kathy and this card is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS and so elegant!

Angela said...

Wow, gorgeous! Great sentiment and you have done it up so elegantly! Yay for you for winnning!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love the rich colors- Beautiful- love the LO! Congrats on winning new rubber (well, clear)!