Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Samantha

When I saw the sketch this week at CPS #164, I immediately thought of this image. It was perfect for the long card shape.

Her name is Samantha and she is on of the Rubber Romance divas. I really sparkled up her dress ans shoes for fun. She is available along with all her diva friends at the Rubber Romance etsy site.

Well, I better get packing. We leave for the air port at 3:00 am. Kentucky Derby here I come!

Thanks for dropping by today.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Samantha
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, silver
Embellishments: Border punch, copics, stickles, SU ribbon

9 comments:

Annie said...

FABULOUS!!! Total fabulousity!

Imke said...

Hi Kathy, sexy card ! I like her sparkle dress and shoes. Great layout too. Have fun at the Derby and enjoy the time !

Joanne Gilch said...

Love the length an layout. Fantastic card....love it!

Lou Sims said...

Great card and fab image too.

Lou
x

Angela said...

I LOVE the sparkle! She is a diva for sure! Have a fun vacation!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- Have a great time at the Derby!

Carrie said...

Wow Samantha look sassy, all dolled up. ;) Love that border punch, I keep passing it up but I think I'm going to have to get one.

Tracey said...

Hi Kathy I love this card, it's really girlie :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anne said...

Oh yeah! What a smart Samantha.

Hope you backed the winner:)