Sunday, March 14, 2010

Verve Birthday Wishes

Here is my card for the VLV second challenge for March. This month's inspiration photos are of kitchens. I picked a modern looking black and white kitchen with a lime green backsplash. It was the first photo Julee posted for the challenge. Love these clean lines and colors together.

We had bad rains and winds last night and were without power for about 6 hours. Not too bad, I think some people still are without. Hope you are staying warm, dry and safe wherever you are!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve Birthday Wishes plain Jane
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI ssw, New Leaf, Basic Black, MM polka dot
Embellishments: Copics, stickles, foam dots, corner rounder, ribbon, cutttlebug embossing folder

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! I like the green with the black and white.

I'm glad to hear your have your power back. Stay safe and dry.

You can link this to the SBS29 Think Green Challenge if you want. It definitely has green.

Joanne Gilch said...

Warm, safe, dry. and I like your card. You better enter it over at Cheryl's.......

Mary G. said...

SO pretty! I like the color combination a lot! I really like the way you punched the corners on the layers! Beautifully done!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Carrie said...

This is lovely, love the colors and layouts. I'm behind better get started on those march challenges.

Annie said...

WOW! this is absolutely stunning!

Angela said...

Your color combo looks great and I love the rounded corners! Great card!