My stamping Wish Rak buddy nominated me for this Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks so much Kathi, you are so kind and sweet. You've got to go check out Kathi's great blog, she makes beautiful cards. I actually have an original from her that she sent me when Finn was born!
To accept this award I had to do a few things: First, I needed to thank the person who nominated me for this award and include a link to her blog, which I have done above. Then I needed to list seven things about me that people might find interesting and then nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers, posting links to the seven blogs that I nominate and then leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them. So, here are the seven sort of interesting things about me:
1. I'm addicted to reality TV (American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Hell's Kitchen, Top Chef, Project Runway), you get the picture!
2. I love cooking, I have tons of cookbooks, like to try new recipes, and new foods.
3. I got a Blackberry last week, don't really know how to use it yet. But, one thing I quickly learned to do is play Suduko on it. It's so much fun!
4. I like to read in my spare time.
5. I don't like hot weather or summer. I'm a winter, snowy type girl.
6. I adore Jason Castro's music. Remember him? Last year's American Idol fourth place contestant! I always listen to him when I stamp and in the car.
7. I collect tea cups, both old and new. I need to find a way to display them.
Ok, now here are the 7 Kreativ Bloggers that I get my inspiration from (in no certain order) that I am nominating for this award:
I'm going to cheat a bit here and give this award to my Blogging Group, The Sweet Dreamers, and any of my followers that would like it. Thanks so much, you all inspire me!