Friday, May 24, 2013

From the Heart


TGIF! I've got a fun new image to share from From the Heart Stamps. This is the newest digi, Birthday Chicks, that Faith has released, I think it's so cute and funny! It's already in the mail heading to one of my online friend who, I think will get a kick out of it!

My sketch comes from Digi Galore. It's a fun one!


Thanks for dropping by today!
Card Recipe:
Image: From the Heart Birthday Chicks
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, SU Regal Rose, PTI Simply Chartreuse, SU Bahama Breeze
Extras: copics, SU corner rounder, dimensionals, Verve die, PTI ribbon, nesties dies, American crafts, crystal effects

4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Love this one Kath

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Lodry Lordy...this is so adorable toooo!

Angela said...

I really need to get some of Faith's chicks...they are so cute! Love your card...your chicks coordinate so well with your DP...love the colors!

Lucy said...

Brilliant card, I love the colours & how you've used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore x