Monday, May 20, 2013

From the Heart sketch 019


Faith posted an new I {HEART} sketches #019 challenge today. Its a fun one, pretty CAS and perfect for a lot of different images, I'm sure I'll use it again. I've used one of the cute images available in the From the Heart Stamps shop called Flowerpot Kitten. Hope you will join the challenge and play along.




Card Recipe:
Image: From the Heart Flowerpot Kitten
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Hawaiian Shores and New Leaf, Jillybean soup prints
Extras: copics, sakura stardust pen, Cuttlebug e/f, dimensionals, crystal effects

5 comments:

Jovan said...

Super cute and simple!

Andrea W said...

LOVE the colors and the image is adorable. Fantastic card!

Kate said...

Pretty card, love the colors and embossing my friend

Imke said...

How funny, we both use blue and green for this sketch challenge !

Awesome card- like the embossed background and the sweet image.

Angela said...

Gorgeous color combo and adorable kitty!