Monday, May 13, 2013

Catch the Bug ABC Monday


Happy Monday! It's the ABC challenge over at Catch the Bug today, that stands for anything but a card. I had this cute little guy, Deacon Baseball, printed out last week, cause I couldn't pick which image to use for the 3 Strikes You're Out challenge on Saturday, and I wanted to use him for something  I thought he would make a cute tag to go on a gift for Cal's baseball coach.


Here is the tag attached to the gift bag. I put some Big League Chew and sunflower seeds in there and I'll add a gift card, probably to Modells or another sporting goods store.

Stop over to Catch the Bug and check out some other fun ABC ideas.

Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Deacon Baseball
Ink: printer, Palette Umber
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Kraft, 
Extras: copics, crystal effects, PTI tag dies, Darice e/f, ribbon, PTI button, twine, dimensionals

4 comments:

Imke said...

Super cute tag, Kathy !

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adorable tag! Love the embossing folder you used!

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute idea Kathy! LOve this gift tag and the bag with the goodies enclosed. Your tag is so cute and fun.

Angela said...

What a great gift tag! You are always so thoughtful with the kids' teachers, etc.