Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches guest designer

It's Tuesday Morning and I'm so glad to be guest designing with Tuesday Morning Sketches for the month of April. This is my third week, and Melissa issued a challenge rather than a sketch for today. The challenge is to make a Surprise Pop Up card. Beate has this wonderful tutorial on SCS, even with a video. I had never tried this before, but it was pretty easy after reading/watching the tutorial.

The sponsor this week is Chi Chi Memories. I was given this adorable bunny girl image from their Easter collection.


Now here is the surprise! When you pull the ribbon on the top, the card slides up. I've got a sentiment placed inside. Kids would love this fold, it's so interactive! 


Thanks for dropping by, hope you will play along at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Card Recipe:
Image: Chi Chi Memories, sentiment from Verve
Ink: Printer, Palette Noir
Paper: PTI ssw, Regal Rose, Choc. Chip, Kraft, Soft Sky, K and Co. stripe
Embellishments: copics, nesties, stickles, SU ribbon, American Crafts brads

8 comments:

Cindy said...

Kathy, This is awesome! I've never seen a card like this. Very cute image, and you have colored it beautifully!! Thanks for stopping over at my blog!!
Yesterdays card was beautiful too!!

Imke said...

Kathy, super sweet card. I never tried such a card too- but i will give it a try. Love it !

Karli said...

Adorable card & really cute image too :) I've never made this card type before either. It would be fun to give it a go :) hugs~

Linda Palmer said...

Very cute, but very out of my comfort
zone so I should make myself try this. You did a great job and I love this card. As you said, kids would love it.

Theresa said...

Hi Kathy - your card is so adorable. I love the image and the colors are wonderful. I love your work. Excellent job!

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Kathy - your card turned out A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E - oh I couldn't get the image to open for me an it is too cute!! Love how you have her colored up so cute Perfect Easter card!

Renee said...

Another adorable card!! This image is so darn cute! Love what you did with the layout!

Carrie said...

what a cool card. something else i'm going to have to try