Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sassy Sponsorships

Sassy Studio is sponsoring the Incy Wincy Designs challenge blog this week, the challenge is Buttons and Bows, always a fave combo for me! And I think lots of crafters love both of these.

I used the Sew Many Cards challenge #51, a sketch for the layout of this card. I flipped it upside down to better place my embellishments with this image. My image is SSD Bubble Bath.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great week!

Card Recipe:
Image: SSD Bubble Bath, senti from MFT
Ink: Printer and Palette Noir
Embellishments: copics, nesties, SU ribbon, American crafts brads, crystal effects, PTI buttons, sewing machine, EK Success border punch
Paper: PTI ssw, DK Chocolate, SU Regal Rose, Soft Sky, K and Co. striped 

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

THis is gorgeous, Kathy!

Vickie Y said...

Great image and card. Love the colors you used. So very relaxing!

Donelda said...

such a great image! and I love your color combo!!

Angela said...

Very serene...your coloring is gorgeous!