Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tuesdays with Robin


I got a chance to play with the Tuesday Morning Sketch #27 this week. It was a perfect sketch to showcase one of the Rubber Romance ATC sized diva stamps. I used Retro Robin her. She looks fabulous walking her dog!

I finally broke into my Basic Grey Phoebe paper pad. Love the blues and greens in this piece. Need to try to use it more and stop hoarding!

Her pants are paper pieced, and her hat, shirt, shoes and leash are glittered with a copic spica pen.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you had a great weekend!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Rubber Romance Retro Robin ATC sized stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Basic Grey Phoebe
Embellishments: PTI buttons, twine, dimensionals, copic markers and spica pens, rub on sentiment, cuttlebug embossing folder

17 comments:

paige said...

this card is perfection! colors, image, layout, they all blended together beautifully!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- great image-I love your paper piecing and love all your embellishments! What are you going to make for Christmas this month????.........

Unknown said...

If you have any hoarding advice for me, I would sure like to hear it!! I had a bachelor friend once tell his girlfriend...What if I marry you and the perfect woman comes along!!!.....I know, he was an idiot...but I feel the same way about paper... What if I use this paper and then I don't have it later....What a nightmare!!

Juls said...

love these stamps!! This one is actually the only rubber romance stamp that I own so thanks for the inspiration!! Love the paper piecing! Hugs Juls

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! This is really cool! I love it.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Donna Moore said...

The is absolutely adorable, the paper piecing made it just too cool! I am definitely have to give this a try! Paper hoarding is one of my biggest problems, I am trying to teach myself "hey is is just paper".
Thanks so much for sharing!!

loretta said...

Adore the colors, layout and design of this card, is is so really nice, you should submitt it for publication!

Rhonda said...

I love this image and the papers..and the layout is wonderful. Well Done!

Cheryl said...

Love it! Great job! I love the paper piecing.

CarlaKH said...

this is just gorgous- love the paper piecing and paper you used! I think that is one basic grey collection I somehow missed but its gorgeous!

Gabby said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Carrie said...

Beautiful papers to go along with a beautiful card. Hey I'm right there with you on the no hoarding bandwagon...good luck! :)

Tammi said...

Pretty greens, a gorgeous card Kathy!

Anne said...

Love the colours you've used, haven't seen this BG before. But I do have this stamp, time to get it out again, your card is lovely and has inspired me

Annie said...

awww, this is just darling! Your colors are great!!!!

Angela said...

Oh my, this is cute! (I have some of that paper too, and I know what you mean about hoarding it!) I really like this ATC size stamp; maybe for versatile than the larger ones, although I like them too! Great job with Melissa's sketch!

Karli said...

Wow this card is stunning! Love the colors, the buttons, it's paper perfection. Big hugs to ya!