Friday, January 15, 2010

She's back...

Remember I told you Babs, from Rubber Romance, would be back later in the week? Here she is. I found these bath fizzy balls in the clearance section of JoAnn's and couldn't resist, knew I could do something with them. The jar came from the home section of Target.

I think this makes a cute little gift. Or it would be nice to put out next to the bath tub when you have guests with some nice towels and lotion. A bit of pampering for guests is always nice.

I kept the colors soft here to go with the color of the fizzies. She has lots of stickles on her bubbles for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today. TGIF! So glad we have a three day weekend ahead of us. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Recipe:
Stamps: Babs from Rubber Romance
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: PTI ssw, Pink Pirouette
Embellishments: MS ribbon, copics, stickles, nesties

16 comments:

Anne said...

Great label and I love Babs!

Tammy said...

Great idea and so very pretty!

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is wonderful! a lovely present but I like the idea of having this in the guest bathroom!!
love it (:

Mary G. said...

So pretty! What a great little gift!! The image is perfect for this and you did a great job with it!!

Annie said...

Kathy, I think this is BEST gift. I'm so about the bath stuff :) And I loooooooooove your image.

P.S. I am so going to check out the Rubber Romance challenges - I would just love to win RR stamps :)

Cindy said...

OMG!!! kathy, this would be a fantastic gift for anyone!! What an imagination you have!! Love the image, and your coloring!!

Jessica G. said...

The wonderful presentation makes these bargain bath fizzies an amazing gift! You're a gal after my own crafting heart :).

Perfect coordination of the image with the soft colors of the fizzies!

Carrie said...

What a wonderful gift for someone. Perfect image for this too.

Tracey said...

This is a perfect gift & would look fab in anyone's (especially mine) bathroom ;)

Have a good weekend :o)
Hugs
Tracey
x

paige said...

I love how this gift all came together for you.

loretta said...

What a perfect idea, your guests won't want to leave!

Cheryl said...

What a fantastic gift! I love how you colored Babs.

Angela said...

Great idea for those fizzies! Cute way to showcase them!

Juls said...

such a stunning and fun creation! Hugs Juls

specialcraftmom4 said...

What a beautiful project! I love the title of your Blog (:

Joanne Gilch said...

wouldn't that be a great gift for a bubble girl?! so bubblicious!