Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Flutterby Wednesdays


Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Flutterby Wednesdays challenge. This week our challenge is anything goes, just don't forget to have a fairy or butterfly on your creation somewhere. Hope you like it and will play along.

For my card I used this sweet image from Whimsy and Stars called Sending You Luv. Perfect for a sweet little Valentine!

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you will check out the DT creations at Flutterby Wednesdays and play along this week.

Some Challenges I would like to enter:
Shopping Our Stash - W, C13 - #87 Valentine, Hearts, Love etc (have had the patterned paper in my stash forever)
Sweet Stamps W1E, C10, SIO - #102 Valentineor Love
Try It On Tuesday - C5, 2nd & 4th weeks -  Valentines Day, Include at Least 1 Heart (Week 1)
ABC Challenges - W, cards only, E3, C10 - Valentine's Day
Artistic Inspirations - W, E3 - Love/Anything Goes
Squigglefly - WSIO - Have A Heart, Please!
Stamp and Create - M, 1E/week - (Jan) Love

Card Recipe:
Image: Whimsy and Stars Sending You Luv
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Pure Poppy and Harvest Gold, October Afternoon print
Extras: copics, stickles, PTI ribbon, MS punches, Kaiser rhinestones

5 comments:

Imke said...

Cute little bear and i like the spring colors !

jan farnworth said...

very nice card.

Chrissy said...

Such a little cutie Kathy, I love,love, that yellow ribbon, gorgeous colour [my favourite]..adorable image and fabulous colouring..
Whenever I come here your header makes me smile [will stamp for wine]...love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Everything about this card makes me smile...such a fun and cute image!
:Dxx

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! Love how you added the butterflies! ;)