Friday, January 18, 2013

Bugaboo Birthday Challenge



Bugaboo
 is celebrating their third birthday with a week's worth of challenges. I'm trying to play along. I have a huge collection of Bugaboo images and just don't use them enough.

This is for the masculine card challenge. I love this cute little football player! My sketch comes from Try Stamping on Tuesday sketch 101.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Brats Sports-Football Boy, PTI sentiment
Ink: Printer, palette Noir
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Kraft, PTI Simply Chartreuse, SU Taken with Teal, patterns from my scrap box
Extras: copics, nesties, Twinery twine, MM brads, dimensionals

6 comments:

Min said...

I LOVE the layout on this one too!!!! Definitely going to have to follow your blog (I don't think I am yet!)
fabulous work again and thanks so much for celebratin' with us at Bugaboo Stamps and The Bug Blog!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Pajalu said...

Wow what a great card! I really love what you have created, so fun & perfect for that special guy. Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Mynn xx said...

This is too fabulous! LOVE the patterned papers you used and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :) If you have some time, I'd love to see what you would make of our challenges at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday as well! :)

MJ said...

I adore those papers! Great card! That image is darling too. Thanks so much for playing along with us on TSOT!

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Such a great guy's card - I love it! Thanks for taking the time to play along with us this week at TSOT :)

Angela said...

Adorable pairing of patterns and great choice of sketch...you really rocked it!