Saturday, September 25, 2010

Magnolia-licous September Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop

Hi and welcome to the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long Blog Hop. Once a month the Magnolia-licious Yahoo group holds a Christmas card blog hop. It's a great way to get some Christmas cards made year round. I just looked at my stash today and was thrilled that I have a nice selection of Magnolia Christmas cards ready for December! If you want more info check out the Magnolia-licious Christmas All Year Long blog.

This Tilda with at candy cane is one of my newer Magnolias.  Don't know if the photo shows it well, but her candy cane is coated with crystal effects, so it looks real  I used the Mercy's Tuesday Sketch challenge (MTSC92) for the layout. Another great sketch from Mercy.

You can find a huge selection of Magnolia stamps at Magnolia-licious. Now hop on over to Lindsy's blog and see what she has created this month. Thanks for dropping by, see you on the next hop October 25th.


Card Recipe: 
Stamps:  Magnolia Tilda with Candy Cane
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  PTI ssw, Spring Rain, Sweet Blush, Cosmo Circuit Jolly by Golly
Embellishments:  copics, MM brads, PTI ribbon, button and twine, EK Success border punch, dimensionals, crystal effects, nesties  

22 comments:

Imke said...

Really sweet. The aqua color is just great. Tilda is coloring so lovey - darling card.

Lindsy said...

Darling card! I love the colors you used and your cute bottony bow! =) We used the same line of DP ~ Cosmo Cricket, Jolly by Golly =) I immediately recognized it =)

Angela said...

This is beautiful! Love how the DP has peppermints to match Tilda's candy cane, and your color scheme is just beautiful! It's great to have a nice stash of Christmas cards; I bet you really appreciate that when the holiday crunch comes....

Janiel/ janny said...

Kathy this is CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!
Great job with the hop..
happy weekend, Janiel

Danielle Champagne said...

Hello Kathy, such a cute Tilda image, with her candy cane in her hands. Beautiful paper, love all the little details.
Hugs.
Danielle

Deb said...

Very cute! This is one of my favorite Tilda's! Great job on the colors and coordinating it all!

Robin said...

Super fun card! I love the paper you used in this card. This is a super cute Tilda!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Kathy. I love the colors you used and love the coloring and layout. Great card.

charlene said...

What a cute card Kathy ! I have this image and have yet to use her thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs♥

cabio's craft corner said...

Love the aqua and red combo you picked Kathy. She is such a sweetie and you did a great card using her!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon Caudle said...

Totally precious card, Kathy! Tilda is adorable and love the non-traditional color combo! Fabulous card!
hugs, Sharon

Peggie said...

Pretty touch of aqua for a Christmas card.

Julie said...

Kathy - Your card is just darling. I really like the color combo. Thanks for joining the Magnolia-licious Blog Hop!

Julie

Candy said...

Love your pretty card! Tilda is gorgeous. Great paper..
Hugs~

Vicki said...

Kathy, I love it! Great use of colors and patterns with this one! Blessings to you!

Patti Jo said...

Really like these colors! Tilda is adorable and love the papers you've chosen to go with her! Great job Kathy!

Monique said...

Beautifull card. I love the colours you used.

Hugs Monique

Norma said...

Kathy, this is just adorable. I like the clean look of your card and the colours you've chose are wonderful. Lovely DP's.

Hugs.
Norma

Joanne Gilch said...

Just love your cards, they just blow me away. I can't see the shiny cane even if I blow it up!!!!Believe you when you say, "It looks real."

Cheryl said...

Oh this is super cute! I love the colors.

Annie said...

Beautiful! I just love the colors you used on this card. The blue is working so well with this red. You go girl!

Juls said...

too cute! love the fabulous colour combo! Hugs Juls