Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cat's Meow

Just in time this week, here is my Delightful Inspiration card. This Cat's Meow image is the freebie from Designed2Delight for the progressive challenge. Tomorrow the first image for September will be available, so grab it and play along with us. I used the scs card sketch from yesterday for the layout of this card.

Thanks for dropping by today.

Card Recipe:
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Real Red, Green Galore, Yoyo Yellow, striped paper from my scraps
Embellishments: copics, nesties, MM brads, sakura glitter pen, Cuttlebug leaf embossing folder, dimensionals

3 comments:

Anne said...

Lovely bright colours, fun card Kathy :)

Sherrie Conner said...

Great job Kathy! Love the embossing! :)

Angela said...

Great take on the SCS sketch! I love how you have used the brads here, and I am always a fan of cards with kitties on them....