Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hitting the slopes

Here is another card of a hobby that I don't do. I can't seem to resist these sports and yoga images although I don't do these things in real life. I love all the Riley stamps though and this one is no exception. He's so darn cute.

I used Mercy's Tuesday sketch (MTSC62) last week for this fun layout. And it was for last weeks Christmas card challenge week 12 from Sparkle to use a winter sport theme in honor of the Olympics. Now I didn't get it made in time for either challenge, but still wanted to post it!

Thanks for dropping by today!

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Riley, sentiment from LAD
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI vintage cream, Riding Hood Red, Handsome Hunter, patterned paper from my scraps
Embellishments: copics, nesties, mini brads, EK success border punch, SU ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder, stickles, smooch spray

11 comments:

Annie said...

Darling card, Kathy! I love Riley too - he's too cute every time :)

Carrie said...

I love it! I really like that gorgeous paper!

Imke said...

Yoga-i´m with you, Kathy LOL. I like the colors and the CB background ! Great Card !

CarlaKH said...

awww how cute. I Love that lil Riley.

paige said...

so cute!

Cindy said...

Kathy, this is adorable!! Love the colors and your layout!!

Joanne Gilch said...

Cute, that's all I can say...cute...cute...cute

Rhonda said...

I love this card. The Riley Moose stamps are just so cute.

Angela said...

Really cute; I like how you have layered the image panel so that 1/2 of the matt is under the DP. That's a neat look!

Anne said...

This is so cute and it's good to get ahead with Christmas cards, great snowflake on this

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Great job on getting a jump start on Christmas card.