Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yoga for Relaxation!

Well, I can't say I really know about yoga for relaxation, but I've heard it works wonders. Maybe one of these days I'll give it a try. It's one of those things I've always wanted to try.

This Bella card was made for the Bella sketch challenge, BSC82 on SCS. I really love doing sketch challenges, it gives you an easy place to start. Especially when time is limited (like during nap time, LOL). I think sketches are the easiest challenges to work with. I have a few more sketch challenge cards to post in the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate each and every one of you taking a minute to visit my blog and all your nice comments.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Yogabella, MFT sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Creamy Carmel, Rose Red, Basic Grey Bittersweet, PTI ssw
Embellishments: Nesties, SU ribbon and corner rounder, Cuttlebug embossing folder, dimensionals, foam dots, primas, rhinestone, copics, sakura silver gel pen

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

I love the sentiment -- that's SO me because I want patience and I want it NOW!

Awesome take on this sketch, Kathy. Fun colors and yummy ribbon, too!