Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Circle of Friends Award

Thanks so much to my blogging buddy Vicki for this Circle of Friends Award. If you haven't been there yet, check out Vicki's great blog, Bountiful Blessings. She does so much more than cards, she makes amazing paper favors. She did a really cool purse and a cake box this week. Really great stuff. Thanks so much Vicki for including me in your Circle of Friends!

To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award:Cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate at least 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees, within your blog post and include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. To show your appreciation to the person who gave you the award, link back to their blog. Finally, comment on the recipient’s blogs, to let them know they've received the award.

So, now it is my turn to pass this on, I started a list of my favorite blogging friends, but kept worrying about leaving someone out (Remember the kid who never got picked in gym class). I just felt like I might hurt someone if they weren't picked. I know I'm kind of a wimp, but it was stressing me out. So I decided not to pick anyone, but to pick everyone. So if you are reading this post and would like the Circle of Friends Award, go ahead and pick it up from me, your blogging friend.

No comments: