Thursday, June 11, 2009

In The Nick of Time!


Tomorrow is the last day of preschool, and I needed to get teacher cards and gifts done. Of course, I'm doing it at the last possible minute! I decided on Starbucks gift cards, but wanted to make something to go with them. I thought this Lattebella stamp from Stampingbella would be perfect. The tall tins are filled with Starbucks truffles. If you haven't tried these, don't! They are so good, I almost didn't give them away, LOL!


Liam's tooth is much better today, he's back to normal. Thanks for stopping by!


Heading back to my craft room, my husband's Birthday is tomorrow, I need to get some cards made. This waiting til the last minute seems to be a trend with me!


Card Recipe

Stamps: Lattebella by Stampingbella, sentiment by Gina K. designs

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Paper: SU retired patterned paper, PTI ssw, SU Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip

Embellishments: Bazzil flowers, PTI buttons, crochet thread, mini rhinestones, Sakura Stardust gel pen, nestabilities, SU light pink grosgrain ribbon

No comments: