Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Elegant Butterfly card

I made this card for the Verve June 2009 Release Week challenge. This is the third challenge. I love the simplicity of this sketch. This stamp is from "Beautiful You" from Verve. It is the first Verve stamp set I ever bought. It has the most amazing quotes, I just love it.

Today Finn and I are headed to visit my Nana Fran. She lives about 2 hours away, and hasn't met Finn yet. I'm excited to have them meet. She is 95 years old and he is 9 months. Looking forward to seeing them together and hoping to get some photos if he cooperates and sits still long enough.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve, Beautiful You
Ink: Palette Noir
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Basic Black, Patterned paper from my scrap pile
Embellishments: Bazzil mini black brads, SU organdy ribbon, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, nestabilities, Amuse twinkle rhinestones

No comments: