Monday, November 28, 2016

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration

Happy Monday! I'm late posting my Little Miss Muffet Stamps inspiration card, time got away from me with all the activity of a long Thanksgiving weekend. Hope you had a great one, if you celebrate! Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's full steam ahead for Christmas, got to get going on my cards. 

This cutie is called Marley's Bauble, available as a digi from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. He's super cute! I've kept him pretty flat and simple, so he will mail easily.

All through the week out LMMS designers pop onto our facebook page and share creations. Check it out for some great inspiration!

Recipe:
Ink: Printer
Paper: PTI ssw, Pure Poppy, New Leaf
Extras: copics, nesties, MFT dies, foam dots, stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder

No comments: