Thursday, June 9, 2016

Little Miss Muffet Inspiration Day


We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet today. It's inspiration day on our facebook group. The stamp I'm using is from Little Miss Muffet,  it is a called Polka Dot Pals Douglas. The sentiment is from LMM, too, called I Love Deadlines. This one is going to my 6th grader on the last day of school.  Stop by the Little Miss Muffet facebook group and check out the other gorgeous cards!



My sketch comes from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, # 91.







Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Polka Dot Pals Douglas, I Love Deadlines sentiment
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Soft Sky and Orange Zest, MME print

Extras: copics, PTI buttons and twine, white paint pen

7 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh my gosh, that coughing sound was me inhaling my Diet Coke up my nose after I read that FABULOUS sentiment. I must have it!! This card is really wonderful Kathy. So glad you joined in the fun this week.
~Joanna

Heide said...

What a super fun FAB card! Love the bright happy colors. Thank for joining us at SSW2.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Totally adorable Kathy! Love your coloring and fun papers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathy, I love your buttons and all the bright colors you have used for your card and image! Adorable in every way! Thanks for your support!
Hugs, Judi SSW2

anne said...

Such a brilliant card, lovely bright colours and embellishments.
Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Just the cutest little masculine card Kathy I do love your image and wonderful colours and those button embellishments are perfect for a boys card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Kathie said...

Love your card Kathy, such a cute image and wonderful colours and embellishments. Very cute card and thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT