Thursday, February 25, 2016

Little Miss Muffet Challenge


We've got some fun going on at Little Miss Muffet today. It's time for a new challenge and our theme is anything goes, makes it super simple to play along. My image is Polka Dot Pals Winona and my sentiment, Unconditional Love is also from LMM. Stop by the Little Miss Muffet blog and check out the other gorgeous samples!

My sketch comes from Tuesday Morning sketches 340.



Card Recipe:
Image: Little Miss Muffet Polka Dot Pals Winona, Unconditional Love sentiment
Ink: printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI  Pink Lady and New Leaf  MME print
Extras: copics,  stickles, mesties, Trendy Twine, foam dots, SU scallop border punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet Kathy, what a pretty card!

Imke said...

This is so sweet, Kathy and great coloring !!

My new crafty home: My Crafty Place