Friday, December 18, 2015

From the Heart Stamps



TGIF! I can't believe I forgot to share this little cutie last week. This time of year has me so off my game, I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Anyway, this cutie is called Hello Snowman from From the Heart Stamps. It's one of Faith's project 100 snowmen drawings so it is only $1! I've kept this one simple and flat so I could easily mail it.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a great weekend.

Card Recipe:
Ink: Printer
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Pinefeather, MME print
Extras: copics, stickles, nesties, sequins, sewing machine

5 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is absolutely adorable!! The cutest snowman ever!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Anonymous said...

It was worth waiting for Kathy - this is super sweet! Fab card and I'm loving the beautiful green :-)

Imke said...

And i am the lucky person who get this card !!! Thank you so much for this lovely Christmas card, Kathy !

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Dropping by to with you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! With lots of hugs too.

Juls said...

Love the polka dots xx