Saturday, August 2, 2014

Min's Baby Blog Hop


Happy Saturday! It's a happy day at Bugaboo stamps, we are celebrating the upcoming arrival of teamie Min's new baby! We are hopping today to celebrate with some baby cards and advice for the mom to be. If you've arrived from Julie's blog you are in the right spot. If not start over on Catch the Bug so you won't miss anything.

My card is using the image Boo Sleeping Star. I've made a fun little ruffled onsie card for today. 


My advice for Min is to cherish every moment, time goes so fast!

 Thanks for stopping by today and hopping with us today. Now hop on over and see what Laurie has created today for the hop!

8 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute shaped baby girl card. Like the added tulle. Baby girl guess: date - Aug 20 weight - 7 lbs 3 ozs
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Min said...

Kathy - this is just BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for celebrating this amazing gift with our family! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful crafty friends like you Bugaboo girls!
Hugs & Happy Days with lots more to come!!
Min

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

My Goodness Kathy...you went all out. I guess Min is a little out to...oops..sorry Min. I want to make her a card too and hurry and send. Fun hop...long, but fun...lol

Imke said...

Kathy, i love these onesies cards and this one is super sweet.

Bunny said...

Cute card. I love the ruffle, the snaps and the bow. Good colors, too. Very sweet.

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cool card Kathy!i adore it!

Gail said...

This is an amazing card - thank you for sharing - so beautiful - just right for that baby girl! My guess is August 18 - 7 pounds 4 ounces - have a happy day!

Julie Temple said...

This is just precious! Love the ruffle...makes it so unique!
Hugs,
Julie