Monday, June 23, 2014

Bugaboo Anything But a Card Monday


Happy Monday! It's ABC day at the Catch the Bug blog. I always like to make non card projects, changes it up a bit. I decided to do make a little watering can. I used it to hold some chocolates and a gift card for one of my second grader's teachers. I used the  digi Summertime Peeker Flower Pot. Such a cute little image and perfect on the front of the watering can.

Here is a look from another angle so you can see the dimension. It comes as a cut file in the Silhouette Cameo store.


Stop over to the Catch the Bug blog and check out some other ABC ideas from the DT.

Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo Summertime Peeker Flower Pot, PTI sentiment
Ink: printer, Palette Noir
Paper: Bazill shades of blue, copic xpress
Extras: copics, PTI ribbon, nesties, MM brads dimensionals, white paint pen, WOC flowers, Silhouette Cameo and cut file

5 comments:

sgc said...

Kathy--this is SO cute! We were certainly on the same wavelength, as I did a miniature watering can.

Wishcraft said...

Love it! Great shape and so cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Kelly L said...

OH my, this little watering can is super cute! I will have to give it a go some time soon. I haven't used my Silhouette in a while. :) Great job with the little flowerpot peeker too. Adorable. Hugs, kelly

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, you are doing some funky shapes. This is too cute x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Totally awesome. I was on the Bugaboo Team for quite awhile and always enjoyed the images...still do..haha Love the watering can. And, I love my Silhouette Cameo. I will have to look up these fun watering can and boxes you created from the Silhouette Store. Thank you for the inspiration.