Sunday, April 27, 2014

From the Heart Stamps


Well, this one was supposed to be posted last Sunday, but somehow didn't post and I didn't notice. Kind of crazy, lol.  

I decided to make a cute tag with this fun image to go on a jar of jelly beans. My father in law always has jelly beans and brings them for the kids, so this was perfect for him. Love the sentiment, it comes with the image, too. The image is called Full of Beans Birdbrain and is available at From the Heart Stamps


Here is a close up of the image, so much fun to color!

Recipe:
Paper: copic xpress, PTI Hibiscus Burst
Ink: printer
Extras: copics, nesties, PTI ribbon, jar and jelly beans

3 comments:

CarlaKH said...

so cute and what a great little gift this would make!

Jo said...

BRILLIANT make! :)
But how can I keep calm when I have no jelly beans here to eat? I think a trip to the shops is in order! ha!
Jo xx

Angela said...

Love what you've done with the jelly bean Birdbrains!