Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Flutterby Wednesday


Happy Wednesday! It's time for another Flutterby Wednesdays challenge. This week we have an easy one for you to try out. You simply must use some brown, and don't forget your fairy or butterfly. Makes is super simple to play along.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you will check out the DT creations at Flutterby Wednesdays and play along this week. If we have over 50 entries there will be a prize!

My sketch comes from MoJo Monday # 318.




Card Recipe:
Stamps: Verve
Ink: memento,
Paper: PTI ssw, Orange Zest, Dk. Choc, BG prints
Extras:  copic marker, RRR brown ribbon, nesties, PTI tag die, dimensionals, PTI button and twine

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Kathy, this card is just so much fun! I have that DP too and I have been hoarding it since it is so pretty. I love how you really displayed it well in this card!

Jackie, Your FBW DT sis!

dawnmercedes said...

I love highlighting words too!

Jenée said...

Lovely card. I like the sketch you've used, and the color palette is so -- well, autumn. Really pretty.

Kate said...

Gorgeous, hope you don't mind if I scraplift this Design

Kristie said...

This is just beautiful! I love your paper choices and wonderful stitching. You did an amazing job with the new Mojo Monday sketch.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Chrissy said...

I love the sentiment Kathy and gorgeous papers and design..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

You used a couple of my favorite DP and the sentiment is lovely! A great brown card!!!