Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bugaboo CIJ Humorous Christmas challenge


Saturday Bugaboo kicked off the Christmas in July celebration over at the Catch the Bug blog. There was a challenge and a hop, and there is still plenty of time to play along. There will be one new challenge each day all week, with lots of chances to win great prizes. Today the challenge is a humorous Christmas challenge. Bugaboo certainly has lots of images to fit the bill! Hope you will get the chance to play along with us!

My creation uses image JJ Christmas Cheers.

Card recipe:
Ink: printer
Paper: Copic xpress, PTI Scarlet Jewel, SU Mellow Moss, Making Memories and BG prints
Extras: copics, stickles, crystal effects, Kaiser rhinestone, SU ribbon, PTI button, wooden snowflake

10 comments:

Gail said...

That gal tied one on! cute, cute - thanks for sharing and for the Bugaboo Hop - Gail
utb 01 @ att dot net no spaces

Cheryl said...

What fun one Kathy! LOVE that image...I really need this for my sis-in-law LOL!

KimCreate said...

Great card Kathy, just love the papers and cute image!!

Sara I. said...

Love her and the gorgeous snowflake you created!! Beautiful papers!

Karli said...

Too funny*Ü* it would be perfect for my friend

mulberry station said...

I love your cards Kathy. They are always done to perfection.
Hugs, Nancy

NanaConnie said...

Two minds with but a single thought... Love this image, Kathy, and used it myself for my entry. Great papers you chose, and that sheer ribbon is wonderful. :-D

Linda Palmer said...

To cute and fun Kathy. I love it. Great job as always and beautiful coloring and design.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Great card Kathy, the image perfectly coloured, and the perfect paper to make the image stand out.
Cindy

Katherine said...

Funny card! I love the snowflake!!