Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Humor Me Wednesday


This is my second post for today, please scroll down for my Flutterby Wednesday challenge.

It's Humor Me Wednesday over at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog today. My card features Bugaboo Crabby Cat - Cool Cat. My card is celebrating Hug Your Cat day which is June 4th. I thought this cat would make a perfect card for a boy or man. So, I kept it CAS, no frou frou on this one.

Stop over to the Catch the Bug blog and see what the DT has created for all the fun and silly days being celebrated this week.

My sketch comes from Unscripted Sketches #213.



Card Recipe:
Image: Bugaboo  Crabby Cat - Cool Cat
Ink: printer
Paper: Copic xpress, PTI Kraft, PTI Dk. Choc, Basic Gray Max and Whiskers
Extras: copics, brads, Verve die for sentiment

5 comments:

dstandard said...

Such a cute image and card - adorable! Thanks for playing at US!

Malika said...

its a very cool cat. very nice card.

i love your cards.and i became a follower.

Malika

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Being a former member of the Bugaboo DT, I still love my Bugaboo images. I just wish I had time to be on the team again. Your card is tooo kitty cat cute! Someone is going to enjoy receiving this card.

SmilynStef said...

That image works so well with that fun background paper ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Billie A said...

Hi Kathy ..I love this card and really like the color choices. Of course the digi is darling. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches.